Running Chickens! Running Chickens!

hehheeh cool! looks and sounds like jack black btw

Super Sonic Bad Religion Super Sonic Bad Religion

aside from it repeating a bit the animation and art is pretty cool

Hendertaker responds:

Yeah i know.
I wanted to make something quick and warm up, since i haven't been active since 2010 so i guess this is a good start, thanks for the review bro, it means alot.

Katana Katana

hahaha so exited to see a new animation from u

that was a prety cool fight scene. loved it when the guy transforms blassreiter style. the moves were original thou abit random. its fluid but some parts looks kinda awkward.
IMO the girl should have some power to counter the transformation or be able to transform herself. if not she should be overpowered or the powerup for the guy would be useless. or was that the girl transformed at the end? cant tell haha

ThiefCopy responds:

To be honest, my original ideas were far better than what I was able to produce, I ran into some problems when I tried to alter the FPS and still keep fluidity, changed some angles because of animation problems (certain perspectives have always been a screwy thing to animate for me), I went on a vacation for a while, and ran out of time before I knew it. Trials are a real pain....

But the whole transformation thing was a complete afterthought, the original intent was for the dragon to explode upwards, and start a mid air fight that finally concluded before hitting the ground. That's what I would have liked to have done, but with my time constraints I found it best to just end with a way for me to continue later on.

Always great to hear from ya, thanks for the review!

Kitty Punch Kitty Punch

wat? huh? err... yay?

Stick Platformer Stick Platformer

ahahahhaha

nice one! pretty funny. i liek... got to the zelda and died though...

Where on Earth? Where on Earth?

awsome

and heres a tip which works, if you dun know where it is, just click somewjere around UK. It usually works out. Most of the attractions are there i guess

the cry of the kurzweil the cry of the kurzweil

ccool song bro!

deservse a higher score than this imo. lots cant enjoy its uniqueness i guess..

The Opera of the Frogs The Opera of the Frogs

love it

this song rocks man, its perfect for my new animation! If u don't mind, I'm usin it... go check it out sometime, its called "The Lucifer Effect".

Starting the story Starting the story

ALRIGHT!

MEgaman X Rocks!!! Its my first game ever!!! Nice song, i could recognise the startin but the rest no... nevertheless, GREAT SONG!